Minecraft version 1.20 has released a new item called Smithing Template, along with a new forging mechanism. Now, when you download Minecraft 1.20 you can collect forging patterns everywhere in this open world. To help you own more of this item, Emergenceingames.com will show you how to make a forging pattern in Minecraft 1.20.
Instructions for creating forging patterns in Minecraft 1.20
How to make Minecraft 1.20 forging pattern
Method 1: Pick up the forging pattern from the chest
Currently, the most basic way to get forgings is to explore the world and pick up forgings from chests inside structures like Fort Ruins, Ancient Cities, Forest Temples, Forts Stronghold, Shipwreck, Desert Temple, …. However, you need to update or download Minecraft 1.20 first.
Each building will only have one type of forging, so collecting forgings will be extremely difficult, especially in dangerous constructions. You can refer to the rate of getting forged samples in different works as follows:
– Netherite Upgrade Forging Pattern: Appears in Fort Ruins at a rate of 100% in treasure chests and 3.2% in other chests.
– Coast Armor Trim forging pattern: Appears in Shipwreck with a rate of 11.1%.
– Dune Armor Trim: Appears in the Desert Temple with a rate of 11.1%.
– Eye Armor Trim forging pattern: Appears in Stronghold Stronghold, shrine chests have a 4.8% chance and Library chests have a 9.1% chance.
– Rib Armor Trim: Appears in the Nether Fortress at a rate of 4.8%.
– Sentry Armor Trim forging pattern: Appears in Bandit Outpost with a 20% chance.
– Forged Snout Armor Trim: Appears in Fort Ruins at a rate of 4.8%.
– Spire Armor Trim: Appears in End City with a 4.8% chance.
– Vex Armor Trim forging pattern: Appears in the Forest Mansion at a rate of 4.8%.
Ward Armor Trim: Appears in the Ancient City at a rate of 4.8%.
– Wild Armor Trim forging pattern: Appears in the Forest Temple with a 20% chance.
Method 2: Duplicate the forging pattern
Although hard to find, the forged pattern was only used to decorate armor and upgrade equipment. Therefore, Minecraft allows you to use an existing forging pattern to clone an identical forge. This means that you only need to find 1 unique item of each type of forging and you can use it at will without worrying about it all.
To be able to clone a forge, you need to have 1 forge, 7 diamonds, and 1 block compatible with that forge. Each type of forging pattern will be compatible with a different block, namely:
– The Netherite Upgrade forging pattern requires Hell Stones.
– Coast Armor Trim forging pattern requires Cobblestone.
– Dune Armor Trim forging pattern requires Sandstone.
– The Eye Armor Trim forging pattern requires an End Stone.
– Rib Armor Trim forging pattern requires Hell Stone.
– Sentry Armor Trim forging pattern requires Cobblestone.
– The Snout Armor Trim forging pattern requires Black Stone.
– Spire Armor Trim forging pattern requires Purple Heart Block.
– Vex Armor Trim forging pattern requires Cobblestone.
– Ward Armor Trim forging pattern requires Deep Cobblestone.
– Wild Armor Trim forging pattern requires Moss Cobblestone.
If you have enough materials, you can duplicate the forge by placing the forge in the center of the top row, in the center is a block corresponding to the forge and the other is a diamond.
In Minecraft version 1.20, players also added a new, more beautiful mob Sniffer. Detailed information about Minecraft 1.20 adds mob Sniffer Readers can refer directly here.
Thus, Emergenceingames.com showed you how to make forging patterns in Minecraft 1.20, in Minecraft Apk version you can also apply the same. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below the article.
I’m quick to lace in minecraft 1.20
Recipe for making forging patterns Minecraft 1.20, Instructions for creating forging patterns in Minecraft,
Source link: How to make a forging pattern in Minecraft 1.20 is extremely simple
Leave a Reply