Application PicsArt It is rare to be absent in the top of the best photo editing app for Android and iOS because it provides a rich set of features and tools, with a close interface with users. Thanks to that, you can easily edit your photos in many different styles. However, users sometimes encounter some errors during use such as PicsArt without loading, PicsArt loads slowly or PicsArt does not update.
Fix PicsArt error can not load on the phone
Loading error forever makes you unable to enter the main screen of the application and proceed to edit photos. In case you encounter PicsArt error without running forever or the latest PICSArt update download has started, but only a small part of the application has been downloaded after a long time, please refer to the carving measures. The restoration is presented below.
How to fix PicsArt error does not load, load slowly, not update
1. Turn on/off aircraft mode
PICSArt errors are not loading, slow or updated load may be related to the Internet connection. Therefore, the first way you can apply is to turn on the aircraft mode, then turn off. This will suspend all the signals that the device is trying to get from the services. You can also switch between Wi-Fi connection and mobile data or apply a drastic solution rather than reset your router to ensure that you have a good and stable internet connection.
2. Restart the device
An effective way to overcome software errors on other phones that you need to think about and do it right away is to restart the phone. It is possible that this simple solution will fix PicsArt error without loading or not updating successfully. To restart the device, you do the following:
– For iPhone models without physical home button, you keep the volume and power button until the words are at the same time. Slide to power off appear. On iPhone 7 and below, press the power button until the words Slide to power off appear.
– On Android, the simplest way to restart the Android smartphone is to hold the power button for a few seconds and choose Power off.
After the device is completely turned off, wait for a while and restart. Finally, check if the PICSArt photo editing application has worked normally again.
3. Forced application
Forcing the application will end completely and immediately all applications related to that application. Therefore, if you encounter PicsArt loading error forever or any other incident, you can apply this method with the following steps:
– On the iPhone has a physical home button, you only need to press 2 times on the Home button and on the iPhone does not have a physical home button, you swipe from the bottom of the screen to open the multitasking process. Then, on the App window, you swipe from the bottom to the top to close the application.
– On Android phones, you click on Overview button (Small square icon at the bottom of the home screen) to display the active applications and swipe the application window to the top to close it. Or you in Settings> Apps> Picsart and touch the button Force Stop.
4. Delete the cache and data of the application
The next solution to fix this annoying error will be a bit stronger, which is to delete the cache and data of the application. Delete the cache and data of both the PicsArt and Google Play Store applications if you encounter errors during the use of PicsArt on Android. This method will restart the application completely and the problem can be resolved. The steps are as follows:
Note: The operation may vary slightly depending on the phone model and Android version.
Step 1: You go Settings> Apps and choose PicsArt from the application list.
Step 2: Choose Storage and click on the button Clear data, Clear cache To delete PicsArt’s data and cache.
You take the same steps for Google Play Store.
5. Check the status of the server
If the above methods do not solve the problem of PicsArt loading slowly or completely without loading, the problem can also be on the iTunes Store server for iOS or Google server. It is not due to the server of the developer PicsArt Inc, as the application is on the application store server, in some rare cases, they may be overloaded or malfunctioning due to maintenance.
You can check the Apple server status HERE
You can check the Google server status HERE
Hopefully, with the corrections shared in the article, you can fix the problem of PicsArt not loading, loading slowly or not updating and using the application to edit photos as usual.
6. Reload the application
The last way when you apply the above methods without fixing PicsArt is to reload the application. You can access the AppStore for iPhone and Google Play Store for Android to download the application or can be applied directly at the link below.
=> Link to download PicsArt for Android
=> Link download picsart for iphone
In addition, if you do not know how to edit photos with PicsArt on your phone, you can refer to the tutorial here.
- See also: How to edit photos with PicsArt on the phone details.
How to do not load or load champ
How to fix PicsArt error without loading, fixing PicsArt not updated,
Source link: How to fix PicsArt error does not load, load slowly, not update