Among Us is one of the hottest video games available today. However, the game is only free on mobile. Using BlueStacks is the best way to play Among Us on PC for free. However, some people have reported character movement errors while playing on the platform. Don’t worry though, here it is how to fix the movement error when playing Among Us on BlueStacks.
How to fix motion error when playing Among Us on BlueStacks
To move the best character when playing Among Us, you should update BlueStacks to a new version from 126.96.36.1991 or higher. Once there, you will see the error of the character being deviated significantly reduced.
BlueStacks BlueStacks for Mac
Among the best motion controls for Among Us on BlueStacks
The Joystick controls basically enhance the better gameplay experience. The steps below will guide you through using the button controls while playing.
1. Open Among Us on the BlueStacks screen.
2. When the screen appears, open the settings Settings from the game menu screen as shown below.
3. In Settings, select the Joystick panel in Among Us.
4. Next, click the game guide icon as shown below.
5. Game guide window will open. Here, click on the map currently selected for the game on BlueStacks.
6. A drop-down menu appears. Now select the Joystick panel.
The above is how to fix motion errors and the best controls when playing Among Us game on BlueStacks. Hope this article will help you experience the best Among Us PC.
Source link: How to fix motion error while playing Among Us on BlueStacks 4