Minecraft is a large sandbox world where you can create a lot of things that you imagine. Although released for a long time, the game is still super hot and currently has millions of players around the world on all platforms.
But in the world of sharp squares, you can find it difficult to draw a circle or pyramid because they have a curvature. But you know, all the circles you see are also made up of pixels, which means small squares, which means you can absolutely create circles in Minecraft.
The hardest point when building a circle in Minecraft is knowing where to place the blocks, which is even more difficult when you want to create a large circle.
How to create circles in Minecraft using Minecraft Circle Generator
What is Minecraft Circle Generator?
Minecraft has a large community of players from all over the world, of all ages, and has a common interest in building things. So, to help those who have difficulty building circles, some good players have created the Minecraft Circle Generator tool, which shows you where to place the block to create the circle.
This tool is completely free and you can find them easily on the Internet.
How to use Minecraft Circle Generator
There are several Minecraft Circle Generator tools that will help you create circles, here’s a tutorial on how to use the most popular one.
DonatStudios Pixel Circle / Oval Generator
This tool will help you to build circles and ovals in Minecraft of any size and shape. All you have to do is enter the desired diameter of the circle in the Width or Height box (since the circle has the same height and width).
You can also choose a thin, thick, or internally filled circle style.
If you want to create an oval, just uncheck the Force Circle box, then enter your desired height and width.
Instructions for building circles in Minecraft
Now that you know what your circle looks like and where to place the blocks, we are going to get to the construction section.
First, build two diameters of a circle that are perpendicular to each other. If the diameters of circles are odd, you can create them with one line per diameter. If the number is even, you will need 2 lines per diameter.
Build a circle to fill the inside
- Let’s start building from the inside with the largest roads first and then create the smaller ones leading out.
- Continue building until you’ve finished half of the circle and continue to do the same with the other half.
- Check the results to see if the circle is symmetrical.
Circle construction does not fill inside
In fact, you can build a filled circle, then destroy all of the inner blocks to turn it into a circle, but this is quite time consuming.
Try another more optimal way:
- You still need to build 2 diameters to make things easier and you can delete them later.
- You will start building from the outside, still with the largest straight line. Use Minecraft Circle Generator to see how many blocks you need.
- Now build shorter lines after the first one, keep making shorter and shorter lines to make arcs for the circle.
- At the end of a half round, you turn around to complete the other half.
- See if the circle is perfect and then destroy the diameters.
Using Block of Commands
This way you can create circles automatically instead of building each block manually.
Video how to use blocks to draw circles in Minecraft
Source link: How to draw circles in Minecraft