Free Fire is a popular Battle Royale game on mobile platforms released by Garena in 2017, for low-profile mobile devices. This makes the game accessible to a larger number of players worldwide. In the game, 50 players parachute onto a deserted island to pick up weapons and items and fight until only one remains.
How to download and install the file Fix Lag Free Fire on your phone
While Free Fire is playable on smartphones with only 1 GB of RAM, you still can’t get the most out of the experience. You are likely to experience some crashes like stuttering, lag or hanging, which is annoying especially during matches. A simple way to fix the above problems is to use the file Fix Lag Free Fire for phones with 1GB RAM. The following article will share you how to download and use this lag fix file.
I. Link to download File Fix Lag Free Fire 1GB RAM phone
To download File Fix Lag Free Fire on your phone you can access the download link HERE
II. How to download and install File Fix Lag Free Fire 1GB RAM phone
Step 1: 1GB RAM phone lag fix file Free Fire is .rar file, so you will need to extract it with WinRAR. Unzip the file and save it in an easy-to-access place.
Step 2: Go to the folder containing the file fix lag Free Fire phone 1GB RAM has been unzipped and copy the folder com.dts.freefireth.
Step 3: Go Internal Storage> Android> Data and paste the folder here. A message will appear asking if you want to replace the folder or not. Choose Yes.
III. Some ways to fix high ping error and Free Fire lag
In addition to using the Fix Lag Free Fire file on your phone with 1GB RAM, you can also apply some other methods to avoid lag, Free Fire lag.
1. Close all widgets and background apps
If your phone only has 1 GB of RAM, then it only has enough RAM to play Free Fire. That’s why you should close everything that is using RAM on your phone, including background apps, widgets, live wallpapers. Here’s what you can do to free up RAM:
– Close background apps: You touch Overview button at the bottom of the screen (small square icon) to display recently opened apps and tap Close All.
– Phone wallpapers and widgets: Setting your wallpaper to plain black will save battery power and make your phone run smoother. Also, remove all widgets from your phone screen.
– Uninstall unused apps: Some apps, like weather apps, still run even if you don’t have them open, so it’s a good idea to uninstall or disable them.
– Clear cache Free Fire: Go Settings> Apps> Free Fire and touch Clear Cache. You can also do it in the section Settings of the game.
2. Check network connection
If you are using an unstable network connection then it not only causes lag but also causes lag in Free Fire. Here’s what you can do for a more stable Internet connection:
– Get as close to the Wi-Fi router as possible if you’re playing using Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi connection will usually not be stable when you are 5 meters or more from the router.
– Make sure you are not using any VPN apps on your phone as the VPN connection will slow down the internet speed.
Connecting to a network over cellular data is sometimes better than Wi-Fi, and Free Fire won’t use that much data. Also, stay in an open area for the best signal. Avoid closed rooms and weak signal locations.
Thus, besides installing Fix Lag Free Fire file on phone with 1GB RAM to avoid lagging and fix some other errors, you can also apply other measures to enhance your gaming experience.
Link to download Garena Free Fire for Android and iOS:
Author: Nguyen Hai Son
4.0★ – 3 evaluate)
How to install and install the file fix lag free fire on your phone with 1gb ram
How to download File Fix Lag Free Fire, How to install File Fix Lag Free Fire for your phone,
Source link: How to download and install File Fix Lag Free Fire 1GB RAM phone