Starting from March 16, 2021, Mega Manectric will appear in the Mega Raid of Pokemon Go. This is a Mega Raid you should not miss. Here it is guide to win and defeat Mega Manectric while playing Pokemon Go.
How to defeat Mega Manectric in Pokemon Go
What is Mega Manectric in Pokemon Go?
Originally found in the Hoen region of Gen III, the blue & yellow Manectric is only a minor addition to the Pokédex. Its stats are quite good, but nothing stands out from power-type Pokemon like Raikou, Zekrom, and Zapdos.
However, Mega Evolution not only significantly increased Manectric’s stats, but also other electrical congeners. So, Mega Manectric will definitely be extremely useful in your Pokemon collection. It has less weakness and can catch up to Mega Ampharos.
The best Mega Manectric counters in Pokémon Go
Purely an electric type Pokemon, the Manectric can deal damage to electricity, darkness, and fire. Its only weakness is the soil system. Thus, the fight will probably be quite simple but promises you will need to build the battle wisely in the future when some Mega Evolutions of the earth come out, probably after a few weeks, when Landorus’s Therian form is. release.
Here are some Pokemon you should take into the battle Mega Raid to get Mega Manectric:
While most players can create a team of all-Pokemon that fight best, if you find that there is room left in your team, you have plenty of backup options that can work well in larger groups. Here are some good roster backup suggestions for beating Mega Manectric:
- Mamoswine with Mud-Slap & Bulldoze
- Regigigas with Hidden Power skill & Giga Impact
- Flygon with the skill Mud Shot & Earth Power
- Swampert with the Mud Shot & Earthquake skill
- Haxorus with Dragon Tail & Earthquake skill
- Mega Beedrill with skill Poison Jab & Drill Run
- Nidoking with skill Fury Cutter & Earth Power
- Nidoqueen with Poison Jab & Earth Power skill
- Sandslash with Mud Shot & Earthquake skill
Shadow Pokemon – Shadow Pokemon
The rebalancing Shadow Pokemon rescued from Team GO Rocket makes them great cannons. Not only by stat growth but also during special events or in conjunction with EliteTM, they can change abilities. If you own any Pokemon with the following moves, use them in this Mega Raid match:
- Shadow Mamoswine with a Mud-Slap & Bulldoze skill
- Shadow Mewtwo with Confusion & Psystrike skill
- Shadow Flygon with skill Mud Shot & Earth Power
- Shadow Swampert with the skillMud Shot & Earthquake
- Shadow Nidoking with the skill Fury Cutter & Earth Power
- Shadow Nidoqueen with skill Poison Jab & Earth Power
- Shadow Sandslash with Mud Shot & Earthquake skill
Note: Shadow Mamoswine outperformed every other Pokemon in the best counter list above.
How many people it takes to defeat Mega Manetric in Pokémon Go
Although Mega Manectric can be beaten by at least 3 top trainers with the best counters, it is in Mega Raid. The more players that join a raid, the faster you can win and win more Mega Enery. Ideally you should have 5 Trainers when fighting Mega Manectric.
Weather conditions that may affect the Raid match with Mega Manectris:
- Rain will increase Mega Manectric’s electric attack.
- The clear blue sky and sun will increase the fire-type attack and the power of the earth counter.
- Mist increases Mega Manectric’s shadow attack.
Above is everything you need to know about how to defeat Mega Manectric in Pokémon Go. Hope the article is useful to you.
Source link: How to defeat Mega Manectric in Pokemon Go
Leave a Reply