When conducting change facebook name on phone or computer, the system will ask you to enter a password to complete the renaming process. However, for users who do not remember the password, changing Facebook’s name will certainly be difficult. If you are also in such a situation, please refer to this way to change your Facebook name without a password.
Instructions to change Facebook name when forgetting password quickly
I. Note when setting Facebook username
– Username can contain alphanumeric characters and periods.
– Does not contain generic terms or extensions (.com, .net, …)
– Username must be at least 5 characters long and must not impersonate someone else.
– Username must comply with Facebook Terms.
- Reference: The best Facebook names
Besides, you can also change Facebook name 1 letter to make it different from other users and more impressive.
II. The easiest way to change Facebook name without password
– According to Facebook’s operating mechanism, users are required to provide a password to complete the username change operation. So if you forget what your Facebook password is, then there is no other way, you need to reset your password before you change your Facebook name. Currently, there are many ways to retrieve Fcebook password that are simple and easy to do, readers can refer to details through the link below.
- Reference: How to recover Facebook password when losing sim
- Reference: How to recover password with Messenger
How to change Facebook name without password
change Facebook name when forgot password, tips to change FB name without password,
Source link: How to change Facebook name without password on devices
Leave a Reply