With only 2 Pick a Card move, Twisted Fate can also cause nightmares with enemy Gladiators. Here are the equipment, items, runes, … that you can equip Twisted Fate to play better.
How to Itemize Twisted Fate in Wild Rift League
How to build general Twisted Fate in Wild Rift Alliance
I. Become a champion Twisted Fate Wild Rift
1. Rod of Ages
Wild Rift Twisted Fate is vulnerable to enemy Assassins, so players can equip this mid laner Rod of Ages to take 60 extra magic damage (AP), 300 Mana and 250 HP.
In addition, the passive helps Twisted Fate to restore Mana equivalent to 15% of damage taken as well as recover HP equivalent to 20% of Mana lost (max 20 HP per second).
2. Ionian Boots of Lucidity
With boots, you can equip Twisted Fate with Ionian Boots of Lucidity to increase cooldown by 10%. Cooldown is one of the important factors for a Mage, especially Twisted Fate, a champion that relies heavily on his skills.
3. Luden’s Echo (Luden Echo)
Luden’s Echo gives Twisted Fate 80 bonus magic damage, 10% cooldown, and 300 Mana, making him stronger early in the game. In addition, the passive helps Twisted Fate increase magic damage by 100 when reaching 100 stacks of Discord.
4. Lich Bane
The Lich Bane is the next important item when crafting Twisted Fate. This item gives Twisted Fate an additional 80 magic damage, 10% cooldown, and 300 Mana, as well as a 5% increase in movement speed.
5. Rabadon’s Deathcap (Rabadon Witch Hat)
With this item, Twisted Fate will receive an additional 130 magic power, even the enemy Tank champion will be difficult to resist Twisted Fate’s attacks. Not to mention the passive helps this mid laner increase by 40% ability power.
6. Void Staff
This item is extremely important in the late stages of the battle. At a later stage, the enemy Tank champion will be equipped with a magic resistance item that makes it harder for you to deal damage.
By utilizing the Void Staff, Twisted Fate gains 70 bonus magic power, with a passive that increases magic penetration by 40%.
7. Shoe upgrade
As a Mage, Twisted Fate becomes weaker and easier to be noticed by Assassins like Master Yi or Zed. Therefore, you can upgrade the Ionian Boots of Lucidity to the Stasis Enchant which makes Twisted Fate invincible for 2.5 seconds.
II. Runes for Twisted Fate Wild Rift
1. Electrocute (Electric Shock)
When played as a Mage, Twisted Fate deals massive damage to the target as quickly as possible. Therefore you can equip Electrocute as the main rune for Twisted Fate.
After hitting an enemy champion with 3 basic attacks or magic power, the target will take about 30 – 184 more damage (depending on level), which includes 40 physical damage and 25% health. powerful magic.
2. Brutal (Cruel)
The Brutal Overpower Gem grants Twisted Fate 14 ability power plus 2% magic resistance, enough to take on an enemy Tank.
The Regeneration Gem helps Twisted Fate maintain his strength, in which the passive heals 2% of missing health or mana every 3 seconds (whichever percentage is lower).
4. Manaflow Band
Finally, the Manaflow Band gem grants 30 Mana (up to 300 Mana) every time Twisted Fate casts an attack or skill on an enemy champion.
III. Summoner spell for Twisted Fate Wild Rift
1. Summoner Spell Ignite (Ignite)
The Ignite Summoner spell benefits Twisted Fate a lot, especially in duels, solos. You can use this summoner spell when your opponent’s HP is low to deal 60 – 410 damage (depending on level) over 5 seconds and finish off the target while they’re trying to escape.
2. Ghost Summoner Spell (Acceleration)
This summoner spell gives Twisted Fate a 25% increase in movement speed for 6 seconds, enough to run away from an opponent.
3. Flash Spell (Flash)
Finally, the Flash summoner spell casts when Twisted Fate is pursuing or trying to escape from an enemy. The cooldown of this summoner spell is 150 seconds.
IV. General skill Twisted Fate Wild Rift
– Passive – Cheat: After killing 1 unit Twisted Fate can gain 2 to 12 more gold.
– Skill 1 – Phi Bai: Twisted Fate 3 cards in a cone dealing 60 magic damage (60 + 65% AP).
- Cooldown: 6 seconds
- Energy: 60
– Skill 2 – Choose a Card: Twisted Fate chooses 1 of 3 cards to deal damage to the target.
- Yellow Card: Deals 67 magic damage (15 + 50% AP + 100% AD) and stuns that target for 1 second.
- Red Card: Deals 82 magic damage (30 + 50% AP + 100% AD) to the target and a small amount of damage to nearby enemies then slows them by 30% for 3 seconds.
- Blue Card: Deals 92 magic damage (40 + 50% AP + 100% AD) and heals Twisted Fate for 50 Mana.
- Cooldown: 6 seconds
- Energy: 40
– Skill 3 – Shuffle Cards: Twisted Fate with 4th attack deals 50 bonus magic damage (50 + 40% AP). Active increases attack speed by 55% for 3 seconds, when attacking champions will receive Cheat.
- Cooldown: 17 seconds
- Energy: 50
– Skill 4 – Fate: Active for the first time reveals enemy champions on the map. Second activation flies to a selected location on the map.
- Cooldown: 130 seconds
- Mana: 150
Compared to other Mages in Wild Rift, Twisted Fate is equipped with a fairly simple skill set:
Pick a Card (2) => Stacked Deck (3) => Yellow Card (2) => Wild Cards (1) => Basic Attack (2x)
V. Combo skills, how to play Twisted Fate Wild Rift
– Use 2 Pick a Card wisely, including Blue Card (recovers Mana), Red Card (AoE and slows target’s movement speed) and Yellow Card (stuns target).
– Avoid using Destiny ultimate indiscriminately. Make sure you’ve moved to the correct location, such as next to an ally or enemy with low HP.
– Finally, if the target is out of attack range, you can use 1 Wild Cards move to provoke them.
Do you know how to build, map for general Twisted Fate in Wild Rift Alliance?
- Good article:
- – How to play Wild Rift League on Android
– How to play Wild Rift League on PC
– How to play Wild Rift League on iOS
how to build twisted fate in alliance alliance
, build Twisted Fate Wild Rift, Build Twisted Fate in LoL Wild Rift,
Source link: How to build general Twisted Fate in Wild Rift Alliance