Annie possesses extremely unique ability as she can summon Bear to destroy enemies with her ultimate. Although she looks like a child, Annie can become a dangerous threat to Assassins due to the stun effect. If you want to make the most of Annie’s power, equip her with runes, spells, and items, and apply helpful tips as shared in the article.
How to build Annie in Wild Rift League
Instructions to build General Annie in Wild Rift Alliance
I – How to Itemize Annie in Wild Rift League
1. Rod of Ages – Rod of Life
The first item that you should equip Annie is Rob of Ages. This item, in addition to giving Annie 60 more magic damage and 300 mana, it also provides 250 HP, helping her to stand firmer. If talking about passive skills, ROA can return mana from 15% of damage received by enemy champions. There is also a Passive that can recover HP from 20% mana cost (max 20 HP per cast).
2. Ionian Boots of Lucidity – Ionian Enlightenment Boots
For shoes, you can choose Ionian Boots of Lucidity to reduce the cooldown by 10%. This is extremely useful for a Mage like Annie.
3. Infinity Orb – Infinity Orb
The next item is the Infinity Orb. It gives Annie an extra 60 AP and 200 HP. As for the Passive, Infinity Orb grants Annie 5% Movement Speed and 15 Magic Resist. Another passive allows her to deal 20% more critical damage to enemies with HP below 35%.
4. Rabadon’s Deathcap – Rabadon’s Witch Hat
To make enemies stand still, you can get a large amount of AP from an item called Rabadon’s Deathcap. While it’s quite expensive, it’s well worth buying as you’ll get 130 extra AP, along with a Passive that adds 40% AP from your current AP. Even well-resistant champions can hardly withstand your attacks with the huge amount of AP that Annie gets from Rabadon’s Deathcap.
5. Morellonomicon – Demon Letter Morello
Morellonomicon gives Annie an extra 70 AP and 300 HP, making you better turret and harder to kill. Morellonomicon is also useful against health-based enemy champions in teamfights with the effect of Grievous Wounds (Grief Wounds) – reducing the amount of HP gained by enemies while they are healing and draining.
6. Void Staff – Void Staff
Next is the Void Staff. This is a must-have late-game item as the best enemy champions can be equipped with magic resist items. So you will hardly be able to destroy them with magic damage. Speaking of the Wand of Void’s power, this item grants you 70 AP and 40% magic penetration.
7. Upgrade Ionian Boots of Lucidity to Stasis Enchant
Like all mages in the game, Annie is easy prey for assassins like Master Yi and Zed. So you can upgrade Ionian Boots of Lucidity to Stasis Enchant. This effect makes you immune to the attack and you also become invulnerable for 2.5 seconds.
8. Recommended equipment for Annie
– Equipment to deal with teams with many Gladiators: Rob of Ages, Morellonomicon, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rabadons Deathcap, Liandry’s Torment, Rylia’s Crystal Scepter.
– Equipment to deal with teams with many Assassins: Rob of Ages, Awakened Soulstealer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rabadons Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Void Staff.
– Equipment to deal with teams with many mages: Rob of Ages, Awakened Soulstealer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Rabadons Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Void Staff.
– Equipment to deal with teams with many Tanks: Infinity Orb, Morellonomicon, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Void Staff, Rabadons Deathcap, Liandry’s Torment.
II – Rune for Annie in Wild Rift Alliance
1. Super Gem – Electrocute (Electric Shock)
As a Mage, Annie definitely needs massive damage to finish off enemies quickly, so you can use Electrocute gems as Keystone gems. When you hit an enemy 3 times (base attack and AP), they will be struck by lightning, taking 30-184 damage (based on level); (40% bonus physical damage); (25% AP).
2. Overwhelming Gem – Brutal
For the Domination gem, you can use Brutal. The effect of this rune gives Annie 14 AP and 2% magic resistance. By using the Brutal rune, you will be better able to withstand the enemy’s frontline champions who are trying to break through like Tank.
3. Regeneration Gem – Regeneration
For the next rune, you can choose Regeneration to make Annie more stable in lane. Because the passive of this rune will restore 2% of Annie’s HP or mana every 3 seconds (whichever is lower).
4. Manaflow Band – Manaflow Band
As the ultimate rune, Manaflow Band is the ideal choice as it gives Annie an extra 30 max mana (can go up to 300 mana) when she successfully hits an enemy champion with an enhanced skill or attack.
III – Annie’s Summoner Spell in Wild Rift Alliance
1. Ignite – Burning
The Burning summoner spell is extremely beneficial for Annie in dealing with enemies. You can use Ignite when the enemy’s HP is severely low because it can burn the target with 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds, preventing the enemy from exiting the teamfight. team.
2. Flash – Flash
Flash is a summoner spell suitable for all champions. Anyone can use it to chase enemies or run away from them, but Flash’s cooldown is very long at 150 seconds.
IV – Annie’s skill set and skill combo in Wild Rift Alliance
1. Annie’s skill set
* Passive: Pyromania – Flamboyant
– After using 4 skills, next attack skill stuns hit enemies for 1.25 seconds.
* Skill 1: Disintegrate – Fireball
– Shoots a fireball that explodes in a small area, dealing 80 magic damage (80 + 80% AP). Killing the target refunds the mana cost of this move and halves its cooldown.
– Mana Cost: 65
– Cooldown: 4s
* Skill 2: Incinerate – Ignite
– Unleashes a blast of fire that deals 70 magic damage (70 + 70% AP) to all enemies in the area.
– Mana Cost: 60
– Cooldown: 8s
* Skill 3: Molten Shield – Flame Shield
– Shield Tibbers or an allied champion for 3 seconds, absorbing 60 damage (60 + 60% AP). Targets that hit the shield take 25 magic damage (25 + 30% AP).
– Mana Cost: 60
– Cooldown: 12s
* Ultimate: Summon: Tibbers – Summon Tibbers
Summons Tibbers, dealing 150 magic damage (150 + 60% AP) to nearby enemies. For the next 30 seconds, Tibbers burns nearby enemies for 20 magic damage (20 + 10% AP) per second and attacks the target for 50 magic damage (50 + 20% AP).
– Tibbers gains 100% Movement Speed and 210% Attack Speed when an enemy is hit by Flare or Annie dies. Annie can use the move again to call Tibbers back.
– Mana Cost: 100
– Cooldown: 80s
2. Annie’s skill combo
Speaking of combos, Annie uses stacks to stun enemies. You can follow a few steps so that enemy Assassins can’t counter even a little when damaged by Annie’s combos:
Summon: Tribbers (Ultimate) > Incinerate (2) > Disintegrate (1)
V – Tips for playing Annie in Wild Rift League
– Always pay attention to her Passive stacks to stun enemies.
– Use ultimate to weaken targets like Assassins who foolishly approach Annie.
– Because skill 3 can increase movement speed, you can use this move to run away from enemies or chase them.
Small but capable, Annie can make a difference if properly equipped and played. Therefore, do not overdo how to build Annie in the Wild Rift League to fight effectively as shared above.
- Good article:
- – How to play Wild Rift League on Android
– How to play Wild Rift League on PC
– How to play Wild Rift League on iOS
how to build tuong annie in Wild Rift alliance
, how to build Annie in Wild Rift, Build rune board and build Annie in Wild Rift,
Source link: How to build general Annie in Wild Rift League