Youtube is the world’s largest video sharing platform and is completely free. Therefore, when watching any video, you will not be able to avoid annoying ads. To solve this problem, you can use the ways Block Youtube ads for all platforms below are extremely effective.
How to block Youtube ads on phones and computers
Tips to block Youtube ads on all devices
I. How to block Youtube ads on Android with Pure Tuber
– Pure Tuber is a hugely popular app similar to Youeube Vanced, allowing users to open and watch videos on Youtube without being bothered by ads. At the same time, this application also helps you to play videos in the background, use the minimize function and watch movies at up to 4k resolution.
– Instructions to block Youtube ads with Pure Tuber:
Step 1: Download and install the app Pure Tuber here => click [Link File 1].
Step 2: Press Setting => press Open.
Step 3: Click Next =>Next => choose Begin.
Step 4: Press Avatar icon => press Log inlogin Google account.
Step 5: Open Youtube videos you love.
– After opening, Pure Tube will block ads for you, there won’t be any ads to bother you.
II. Instructions to block Youtube ads on iOS with Brave Browser
– Brave Browser is a Web browser similar to Google Chrome. However, when using the application, it automatically blocks the ad and protects the user from malware.
– How to block Youtube ads with Brave Browser:
Step 1: Access the application download link Brave For iPhonehere => press [Link File 1].
Step 2: Press Setting => choose Open.
Step 3: Click Not now => press Done.
Step 4: Select Youtube iconopen Youtube on Brave Browser.
Step 5: India Avatar icon => click Log inlogin Google account.
Step 6: Select Youtube videos as you like.
– When opening and downloading Youtube videos on Brave Browser, the application will block all annoying ads, so you can enjoy attractive videos without being bothered by ads.
III. How to block Youtube ads on PC with Chrome extension
Step 1: Open the browser Google Chrome and visit the add-ons link Adblockhere.
Step 2: Press the button Add utilities.
– Continue clicking More widgetsthe system will automatically install Adblock into your Chrome browser.
Step 3: Access to Youtube website and open video according to preference.
– The Adblock extension on Chrome will automatically block annoying and annoying Youtube ads.
IV. Instructions to block Youtube ads on TV
– Although, blocking Youtube ads on TV will be more difficult than Mobile and PC, because very few TVs support 3rd party software. However, manufacturers have now updated and pre-installed ad blocking feature. on Smart TVs, Internet TVs to introduce products.
- See also: How to install Youtube Vanced on AndroidTV, SmartTV
– However, because each brand will have different features, so the steps to block Youtube ads on TV, Smart TV and Internet TV will also be different, readers can refer to other instructions here if The above method is not applicable.
- Reference: Instructions on how to block ads on Smart TV, Internet TV
The above are ways to block Youtube ads for all devices, so that you can watch your favorite video content without being interrupted and bothered by annoying ads, eliminating trouble from Youtube ads.
Currently, Youtube has just launched a new feature package called Youtube Shorts, allowing people to upload and watch short videos like on TikTok. Although this is a fairly popular feature that receives a lot of positive points from phone users. However, when using a PC, this feature is extremely annoying and unnecessary. That’s why many people have searched how to hide YouTube Shorts videos on computerto be able to watch Youtube more effectively.
high school youtube
How to block Youtube ads on phones, Instructions to block ADS Youtube on PC,
Source link: How to block Youtube ads on phones and computers quickly and easily
Leave a Reply