Diluc is the richest gentleman in the region Mondstadt with a style of perfection but deep inside of the Diluc it is an extremely envious soul and a burning vow to protect Mondstadt By all means. A character of rank S has level 5 stars. Gentlemen Diluc belongs to the element of fire and uses swords in combat.
Today let’s Funny game learn how to play Diluc and build equipment for this extremely powerful 5-star character.
1. Diluc’s Ministry of Skills
Perform up to 4 consecutive attacks.
Spend stamina over time to perform continuous slashes. At the end of the chain immediately performs a powerful slash.
Attack while in the air
Plunge from the air to the ground, damaging enemies along the way and dealing AoE damage on ground impact.
Basic attack damage:
- 1-Hit DMG 81%
- 2-Hit DMG 79%
- 3-Hit DMG 89%
- 4-Hit DMG 121%
- Rage damage 68%
- Final slash hit damage 125%
- Hao mana when Charged 40 / s
- Skill time 5s
Searing Onslaught (Elemental skills)
Strikes forward, dealing wide area damage. This skill can be used 3 times in a row, if not used immediately, it will cooldown.
- DMG 1 time
- 2-Hit DMG
- 3-Hit DMG
- 10 seconds
Dawn (Elemental Burst)
Launches fierce flames to knock surrounding enemies backwards, causing damage. The flames then focus on the weapon, summoning a Phoenix to fly forward and dealing massive fire-elemental damage to all enemies in its path. The phoenix exploded upon reaching its destination, dealing a large amount of damage.
Attack effect: Diluc’s basic attacks and stamina-draining basic attacks deal Fire elemental damage for a period of time.
- Slash damage 198%
- Burn damage over time 69%
- Explosive damage 198%
- Consumes elemental energy 60
- Cooldown 15s
Relentless (Unlocked on Ascension 1)
- Charged Attack of Diluc 50% reduced mana cost and increased rotation time by 3s
Blessing of Phoenix (Unlocked on Ascension 4)
- For 12 seconds after using Dawn, Diluc receive 20% more dame Pyro and basic / charged attacks both deal damage Pyro.
Cook for Battle (Auto unlock)
- Diluc Earn 1 extra Profficiency when doing Perfect cooking
3. Buff of Constellation for Diluc
Conviction- Constellation Lv. first
- DIluc Deals 15% bonus damage to targets over 50% health
Searing Ember – Constellation Lv. 2
- when the Diluc Take damage, increasing damage by 10% and attack speed by 5% for 10 seconds
- The effect stacks 3 times and activates every 1.5 seconds
Steel and Fire – Constellation Lv. 3
- Increases 3 levels for the skill Searing Onslaught, 15 levels max.
Flowing Flame – Constellation Lv. 4
- Use Searing Onslaught Following combo will increase damage. During 2 seconds when using Searing Onslaught, Reusing this ability will deal 40% more damage, this effect lasts 2 seconds
Phoenix, Harbinger of Dawn – Constellation Lv. 5
- Raise 3 skill levels Dawn, Max 15 levels.
Flaming Sword, Nemesis of Dark – Constellation Lv. 6
- When using Searing Onslaught, The next 2 basic attacks in 6s will increase damage and attack speed by 30%
Searing Onslaught will not interrupt normal attack combos
Build equipment for Diluc as main damage
Direction up this item will render Diluc Become a killing machine Pyro DMG unstoppable, creating 2 normal attacks between each hit Searing Onslaught.
Source link: Genshin Impact: Instructions for playing Diluc and equipment building