How to get the right direction in using resources is one of the burning questions in the gaming community. Genshin Impact. So here are the important goals and strategies for you to become a master when reaching level 40 without losing resources.
Game initial stage (from Lv 1 to Lv 20):
One player Beta tester can raise your account Lv 10 within 30 minutes and spend the rest of the time to easily raise your account to Lv 20 in just 1 day, but for a new player it takes 1 day to up Lv 10 from early game puzzle quests, and not knowing how to optimize finding resources exp as well as waste physical without even looking at it.
- Tasks that do not know how to do but never find a solution can go to YouTube to find instructions with syntax “Genshin Impact how to do the mission [ tên nhiệm vụ ]”Then watch and follow (don’t depend on it losing the fun of the game).
- Click the book-shaped function on the top right corner of the screen – go to the item punishments, from Lv 1 to Lv 20 focus on punishing Geography of birth – Golden flower to earn mora and exp.
Mid-game stage (from Lv 20 to Lv 40)
When it comes to this time, players should focus more on the following quests:
- Complete the day mission.
- Discover mysteries unlocked by level will be donated from 400 – 500 exp.
- Received the reward of the Lv awarded with the stamina pot. Note is should not be used until reaching Lv 40.
- Collect lava – prodigy.
- World mission.
- Light up the spirit.
- Go copy.
- Open the box of spirits.
- Pick up chests.
- Fight boss punishments.
- Go secret to raise the endowment and weapons.
- Thao punishes monsters to raise weapons and character stats.
- Collect Flowers.
- Temporary use of relics of 3 stars and 4 stars.
Stage on Level 40
Once you have reached this level, use all of the stamina stored in the inventory and plow the secret to find the 5-star relic.
Source link: Genshin Impact – how to plow experience to level 40 without resource cramps