Balcony in Free Fire Great place to ambush and attack. Here are some Tips to help you use a balcony effectively when playing Free Fire.
- You can control vehicles such as motorbikes, trucks to block stairs. Then, destroy the car so that the enemy cannot steer the vehicle past it into the home you are hiding. If the door is large, you can use a truck to block the enemy. If the door is small, use a motorbike.
- In addition, players can walk on the wall when jumping off the balcony. This action is only effective on walls of homes with balconies.
- Players can also climb to the roof from any balcony. You can use Gloo Wall glue bomb to climb up the roof and ambush enemies.
- Many professional gamers also use balconies to attack opponents who are ambushing inside buildings. You can create 2 walls with Gloo Wall inside and jump on balcony.
- If you find a house with a balcony in Pochinhok, take advantage of it like this:
- Find a tire booster in the back of the house to jump onto the roof, then jump onto the balcony with another booster. Just keep going like that.
- Use Gloo Wall to block the right door on the second floor when attacking enemies via stairs. You can then ambush the enemy from the left door to avoid being hit by bullets if they appear on the right side.
- Protect your teammates from the front window while they are running on the stairs.
You can consult How to play indoors with balconies in Free Fire via the following video:
Source link: Free Fire: Tips for ambushing and attacking in the balcony