Accommodation rating mode Free Fire It is not easy to conquer because your opponents are players with the same skill level as you. That is why when a certain level is reached, it becomes really difficult to climb the ranks. You need to try to get as many points as you can from everything Free Fire match join.
Let Download.vn find out what you can Free Fire Rank points and how you can get as many points as you can.
How to calculate Rank points in Garena Free Fire
There are 3 factors that determine the total rank points you get in each match: Daily Mission Score – Daily mission score, Rank Score – Ranking score, Battle Score – Match score.
- Daily Mission Score: Points you get for completing daily quests in a match.
- Rank Score: Points are calculated based on your rank in the match when you die or have Booyah. If you own Booyah, you can receive up to 19 points.
- Battle Score: Points are calculated based on how much damage the player inflicted on a match. If you deal at least 1,000 damage, you can get up to 10 points.
How to get maximum rating points in Free Fire
Besides daily quest points, you can earn up to 29 ranking points in each match by owning Booyah and dealing damage greater than 1,000. Both are difficult missions. However, you can apply some Tips below to quickly get maximum Rank points in Free Fire:
- Play at the edge of the circle: This can ensure up to 90% there are no enemies hiding behind you.
- Tip for maximum battle points: You will easily deal 1,000 damage if you join the battle in Duo or Squad mode. All you need to do is shoot the red barrel and damage your teammates. Of course, you should ask your friends first so you don’t get accused.
- Pull the center up when shooting: This is a common trick for getting a headshot.
Above are some tips to help you get maximum points in Free Fire game. If you know any other way, please share with Download.vn offline!
Source link: Free Fire: How to get maximum rating points in each match