Just follow the schedule, Rules Of Survival will be maintained and updated once a week. The Rules Of Survival update on July 4 adds EXP level bonus, the Escape feature when sitting for a long time on the car, optimizing some features for a smoother experience. Please follow the update details in the article below.
Details of the Rules of Survival update on July 4
1. New content:
- In “Dynamic bonus every day” open more “Rewards level experience”
- Vehicles added feature EscapeWhen stopped in a position for too long, the button “Escape“. This feature will help vehicles get into the lag corner and are” locked up “indoors, or trapped.
2. Basic experience:
- Added “Death Race” content in Schedule.
- Allows displaying the history of items received in the Chat.
- Expand your helicopter’s props pick-up range in Death Race.
- Adjust the distribution and priority of props in Death Race.
Optimized the up and down icon on the right of the helicopter.
4. Error correction:
- Fixed a bug that could not be changed to Grenades while using Paint Spray.
- Fix iPhone X device incompatibility errors.
- Fixed an issue where you cannot participate in the newly created “Lucky Festival”.
- Fixed the issue of waiting too long while selecting Vehicles in Death Race.
- Optimized the Death Race feature.
- Fixed a bug where some weapons in Death Race could cause Self Damage.
- Effectively adjusted Supply Barrel vision and light streaks in Death Race.
Rules Of Survival
Rules Of Survival: The Law of Survival
Rules Of Survival Steam
Rules Of Survival for iOS
Rules Of Survival for Android
That is what Rules Of Survival sends to gamers in this update, the above experiences will be updated by Rules Of Survival for gamers from 05h00 – 08h00 On July 4, in addition to the version of Rules of Survival on PC, you can also experience the new features mentioned above in the mobile version.
Source link: Details of the Rules of Survival update on July 4