Last time we experienced the general Seraphine on PBE server, and of course there is also a test of legendary equipment on the test server for Pre-season. Updates League of Legends 10.21 is officially out on regional servers, so let’s go Funny game Find out the important changes included in the update League of Legends 10.22 coming in order not to be surprised by the new changes after the world finals.
Release date League of Legends version 10.22
According to the deployment schedule of updated versions League of Legends 2020 , copy update 10.22 of League of Legends It will launch on Wednesday, October 28, 2020. Depending on the region where the server is located, the update may be coming soon or a few days in advance. For regions of Vietnam, there is a high possibility that the new version will be update on October 29, 2020.
Riot’s 152th general, Seraphine, will appear in League of Legends 10.22 update
After a long time having not released a new support, Riot Games brought a new and interesting character. Has a much more modern and endearing style than the current supports. Not only beautiful, but she is also an idol on social media. Skill set of Seraphine being in the community League of Legends arguably pretty strong for a support champion. It can be said that with this launch, Sona It will disappear for a while because of the hot new support champion with the same mechanism as her.
Details of Seraphine’s skills in League of Legends
The ultimate skin outfit for Seraphine
In addition to the default Skin’s Seraphine, You will be able to see 3 more new pictures of Seraphine: K / DA ALL / OUT Seraphine! This is the ultimate skin in a special style, which can be changed in three different versions based on completing in-match missions! Riot posted a helpful explanatory article that you can read if you want to know more about how the ultimate outfit unlocking system works. Seraphine in the game. However, you can see the skins Seraphine right here:
K / DA ALL / OUT SERAPHINE – Ultimate Skin – 3250 RP
K / DA ALL / OUT SERAPHINE – INDIE:
K / DA ALL / OUT SERAPHINE – THE STAR EXPLOSION
K / DA ALL / OUT SERAPHINE – SUPERSTAR
Balance of generals in League of Legends 10.22
- Shield of Fire (E): Mana cost increased from 20 to 40 (New!)
- The effect’s effect was changed to: “Annie gives herself or her ally a shield 40/90/140/190/240 in 3 seconds and 50% movement speed descending in 1.5 seconds.
- While the shield is active, enemies that base its attack on it will take it 20/30/40/50/60 (+ 40%) magic damage.
Nasus – buffed:
- Desert Rage (R): Magic resist increased from 15/35/55 => 40/55/70.
Anivia – buffed:
- Ice Ball (Q): Mana cost reduced from 80/90/100/110/120 to 60/70/80/90/100.
- Blizzard (R): Mana cost decreased from 75 (+40/50/60 per second) to 60 (+40/50/60 per second).
Cassiopeia – buffed:
- Venomous Fang (E): mana cost reduced to 50/45/40/35/30 from fixed 50.
- Base mana reduced from 350.16 to 350.
- Mana per level increased from 34 to 54.
Ekko – buffed:
- Energy increased from 250 => 330.
- Mana restore increased from 7 to 8.
- Base mana reduced from 316.6 to 315
- Mana regen increased from 8,108 => 8,11
Fizz – buffed:
- Base mana increased from 317.2 => 400
- Mana restore increased from 6 to 7
- Base mana reduced from 282 to 280
- Base mana bonus per level increased from 40 to 60
- Base mana reduced from 295.6 to 295
- Mana restore reduced from 7,466 to 7,465
- Mana per level increased from 40 to 60
- Mana restore reduced from 7,206 to 7.2
Sylas – buffed:
- Base mana increased from 280 => 350
Warwick – nerfed:
- Mana restore reduced from 7,466 to 7,465
The following champions have had Mana tweaks added each level to 20, as Riot explained on Twitter. As follows:
- Camille – Old 32, new 52
- Darius – Old 37.5, new 57.5
- Fiora – Old 40, new 60
- Hecarim – Old 40, new 60
- Irelia – Old 30, new 50
- Jax – Old 32, new 52
- Nasus – Old 42, new 62
- Twisted – Old 19, new 29
- Udyr – Old 30, new 50
- Because – old 45, new 65
- Volibear – Old 50, new 70
- Wukong – old 45, new 65
- Xin Zhao – old 35, new 75
- Yorick – Old 40, new 60
- Zilean – Old 30, new 45
Caitlyn – nerfed:
- Headshot (Passive): Crit chance now reduces bonus damage by 25% when hit.
- Crit damage reduction changed to from 25% (150% old damage) to 14% (150% old damage).
- Chances of Crit AD bonus decreased [3% AD mỗi 10% crit] from [4% AD mỗi 10% crit].
- This ability “now applies on-hit effects to all units attacked”.
- This skill now applies on-hit effects.
Lotus of Death (R):
- Divides damage into (Base Rate + AP) magic damage and (AD + Attack Speed ratio) physical damage.
- Applies on-hit effects with a 33% efficiency to all attacked units.
- Passive: Attack speed per stack changed to word [6% (30% ở 5 điểm cộng dồn)] => [30% + 10% mỗi 100 AP ở 5 điểm cộng dồn] .
- Attack speed ratio increased from 0.2 to 0.32,
- Attack speed per level reduced from 4% to 2.5%.
- Reduces crit damage to [14% (150% sát thương cũ)] from [35% (130% sát thương cũ)]
- Crit rate per 20 souls reduced from 15% to 10%
- Converting excess crit to lifesteal changed to 20% (+ 3% per 100 AP) from 20% fixed.
- Damage power ratio increased from 50% to 80%.
“The ratio of crit per point of rage” changed to 0.3-0.6 from 0.35-0.5.
- Deleted! Viktor now does not start with Hexcore in his inventory and he cannot purchase upgrades.
- New! “Viktor receives Evolution points for completing a Myth or Legend level item” (“Each evolution point upgrades one skill and grants + 10% of Total AP permanently”).
Death Ray (E):
- Mana cost reduced from 70/80/90/100/110 to 50/60/70/80/90.
- Laser AP ratio increased from 60% to 70%.
- Aftershock AP ratio decreased from 70% to 60%.
- New! Augment – Aftershock: “Aftershock deals 50% damage to minions and monsters”.
Siphon Power (Q):
- Virtual classroom decreased from 60% to 50%.
Gravity field (W):
- Skill slow effect increased to 30/35/40/45/50% from 30/34/38/42/45%.
Electromagnetic Storm (R):
- Storm radius increased from 325 to 350.
- Storm minimum speed increased from 200 to 225.
- Enhanced – Electromagnetic Storm speed reduced from 25% to 15%.
- Attack Speed now scales 4% per 100 AP per stack.
- Movement Speed now gains 3% per 100 AP (double for champions).
- Cooldown reduced from 15 to 15/14/13/12/11.
- Damage limit against minions and monsters has been changed to [150/300/450/600/750] from [150/250/350/450/550]
- Bonus crit attack rate increased to 150% from 100%.
- Crit attack damage reduction increased to 15% from 10%.
Source link: Details of the latest League of Legends 10.22 update