Empire is an extremely attractive strategy game, although it has been around for a long time, it always attracts a large number of participants. Each type of army in the Empire has its own characteristics, so it is necessary to understand each of the advantages and disadvantages of the types of pieces in the Empire that will help you maximize your strength.
Age of Empires
Once you have understood the characteristics of each type of units in the Empire, you can apply proficiently in each match. And win your opponent with ease than ever!
Characteristics of each type of army in the Empire
Egyptian is one of the so-called super recruits in the Empire, the Egyptian army is always trained in the most rigorous way to create mighty warriors.
In life 1 and 2 Egyptian pieces are like other types of pieces, only until life 3, this type of piece gives you a lot of choices to hit: You can hit the bow R or hit the mixed code including the bow R and Single striped horses when playing against enemy units also have an R bow.
- The Egyptian supply R is said to have the highest number of blood in the R types, the R has 93 blood compared to 80 of the other bowls (106 to the top).
- Farmers dig for gold quickly, dig 13 gold each time.
- 3 long range for witches, when born 4 will be 6 long range.
- Build first BS more slowly than other troops.
- Cannot upgrade big rock shooting vehicle (Capatus).
- There is no rocket-powered vehicle (Helepolis).
Greek is only ranked average among AOE pieces, which is known for its use of the overland travel musketeers.
- 30% increased movement speed for oblique minions.
- There is a skewer when he is born 4.
- The rock crane and the cannon flattened the god and were very strong.
- There is no camel, bow R.
- Slash horses and skewers are easy to be intimidated by enemy witches.
- He moves fast but only armor 1 and less health.
Babylonian is one of the castles, but the strength of the army is equal, not strong in a certain type of army. In the 1st and 2nd generations, it is the same as the other cards. Go to 3rd generation because the Babylonian R is weak, most players often use camels to cut blood from the first minute. It will then move on to the R or A.
Because there is a bloodhead, in life 4 there are two codes, if the rules of the game have city and hut, you just dig rocks to build the citadel and the hut, you will definitely make your opponent tremble.
- Big rock shot, upgraded missile, R horse, two-headed horse, A bow, C horse.
- The huts have twice the health of the other huts, and the walls have 400 health.
- Rock digging speed is increased by 30%.
- 30% of the witch’s mp recovery speed.
- Without elephants, without Ballista, horses cannot be fully upgraded (in BS’s house).
- Despite the full range of troops, the military is weak.
- People do real, weak wood.
- The ability to force life 2 and 3 is not early.
Assyrian is one of the recruits in AOE, loved by players and wants to use in the Lager map. In life 1 and 2, the way of playing is still the same as other types of cards, if with experienced players, it is possible to force early life.
In the 3rd generation, using the R bow as the main force, with a fast rate of fire plus dame, you only need to gather more than 1 Assyrian R bow to win. In life 4, using C horse to fight.
- Movement speed of people is 25% faster than normal.
- 40% increase in arrow rate of bow R horse.
- Despite having wheels, but no blood head (in the BC house), so there are no twin codes.
- The Assyrian bow does not have fire.
- Striped horses cannot upgrade to 2 heads.
- There are no elephants.
Minoan in the past was an island country, so the distance of the bow was added 2. Normally when 3 years old, very few players choose to straighten the A 2 shirt from the beginning, but beat the camel cup and then gradually move up to A And when he was 4 when he was born, he would beat the bow A with the god stone crane that would be very beneficial.
- Has a long range, in life 3 it’s 7 + 4, and in life 4 it’s 7 + 5.
- 25% increase in farming productivity.
- There are stone cranes and god flap cannons.
- No R horse, no striped horse.
- The watchtower is weak, no elephant.
Hittile was the first iron-using empire of the empire’s dynasties, with the most formidable strength. When you are 4, you can beat the horse C. Then you can hit the C horse, clamp the god stone crane => 2 units that go together will level all they meet on the way.
- Double the blood for the rock shot.
- Supply R adds 1 dame (4 + 1).
- Strong watchtower.
- There was no arrow car.
- No quarrels in life 2.
With the advantage of fast wood cutting, Phoenician players often use the R bow. Up to 4, hit the elephant and the elephant, if the force is not strong, they can hit the R bow.
- Loggers are allowed to add 3 timber per time (10 + 3).
- Asking for a 4th generation elephant is 25% cheaper than other types of troops.
- There are horse R, wheeled, camel, bow A.
- The army is weak.
- No cannon, no missile upgrades.
- Pisces and R horses are weak.
- Shoot weak stones.
Sumerians have up to 40 blood count, so you don’t have to worry about being under blankets like other types of troops. When up to life 3 players usually get on the wheel and slash the camel, then gradually switch to the R arc, can beat the parallel code. At life 4, need to hit the clamp with the magic stone crane.
- Add 15 health to the population (25 + 15).
- 50% increased fire rate for the magic stone crane.
- Double your productivity in farming.
- There are no elephants.
- No car name.
Persian is a type of army with dizzying speed to meat deer and elephants that has been loved by many gamers to show off their forced life as well as slaughter.
- When the people ate the meat plus 3, each time they ate 13 meat.
- 50% increased movement speed of elephants.
- 30% discount when buying people.
- There is camel, bow A and fire.
- People do not have wheels, so it is easy for people to be shepherd.
- 30% reduction in farming productivity.
- Supply A is weak.
The standard way of fighting Shang army usually was to build the BS first to eat wood to drive the elephant deer back and then to build the fruit house later. Close BG around 13th population to avoid slow population. With a cheap population only equal to 70% of ordinary people, it is possible to force an early life, while still ensuring a large number of people.
- Double the blood for the wall.
- Buying people only costs 35 food.
- Easy to life.
- The army is weak like a slug.
- Farmers clashed.
The Yamato Army is one of the recruits in the AOE, with the ability to force life extremely early with a large number of slashing horses at a cheap price. Therefore, when the third generation was born, the majority of players used to fight the horse and slash, to the 4th generation, they beat the horse C god.
- 30% increased movement speed of people.
- 25% discount on all horses.
- There is A 2 shirt.
- No ponies, striped horses.
- Small rock shot, weak watchtower.
- There are no elephants.
Choson is a tough 3rd generation when there is no R bow as well as A can only get 1 shirt, other units are not outstanding except for cheap witches.
- Discount 30% for witches, buy 85 gold.
- Increase 2 range for the watchtower.
- BB troops are very strong and very strong when going to the top.
- Without the camel, the bow horse R.
- There is no head of blood, so there is no parallel code.
- Cannot raise rockets.
- There is no arc A 2 shirt.
The Roman army builds the least amount of wood compared to other types of troops, so in the process of playing, the number of people making wood is small but still ensures the amount of wood for other jobs.
- Discount 15% for construction wood.
- Increase 33% attack speed for Z troops.
- 50% increased attack speed for legion.
- 50% discount on watchtower prices.
- Stone crane and cannon flattened to god.
- Song code is very strong.
- Don’t upgrade rockets.
- There is no R arc.
- There are no camels.
- The watchtower is weak.
- The field cannot be upgraded.
Carthaginian is a type of army with wheels, but no horse R. When meeting this army gamers “Shakes his head in frustration” Because there are so few choices.
- Plus 25% health for elephants and minions.
- Tstrong watchdog.
- There are missile upgrades, vehicle names.
- There is no R arc.
- Military life 3 is weak.
- Small rock shot.
The Palmyran people have a very fast realization speed, especially in the field of fruit-biting, deer and elephant meat making. That is why Palmyran was included in the group of recruits on the Large map.
- People work fast, especially eating fruit 25% faster than the other people.
- The camel’s running speed is 25% faster.
- Increased by 1 armor for the people (this armor is resistant to both melee troops and firing troops). For example, the Babylonian R horse shoots the Palmyran people only takes 3 health while shooting the other people lose 4 health.
- There is a wheel, there is a R, A arc, there is fire.
- Transfer resources to allies without losing 25% even without the 2nd gold mining upgrade.
- Please take 75 people.
- No elephants shot arrows.
- Pisces and weak cannons.
The Macedonian is a wheelless army, but it is easy to cause a surge in battles. With the ability to resist witches and 5 plus armor, Macedonia’s oblique is the horror of all kinds of military bows. When he was 3, the players often slashed and built a Y house to ask for Y, then upgraded the bronze armor for Y. When he was 4, he beat the medical god and C horse if he was strong.
- The shadow of the people is like the probe, the horse slash is 2 times wider than the other types of troops.
- Slash horse units, Y can resist witches up to 4 times.
- 50% discount when buying stone cranes and scooters.
- The ability to force early life is high.
- Y has bronze gong 3.
- People are prone to being blanket because they do not have wheels.
- No camels, no blood heads.
- There is no big cannon crane.
So you can know what are the strengths and weaknesses of each piece in AOE. Now, you can easily choose the right strategy to win your opponent.
Each person has their own gameplay, but to become a master in the Empire game village is not easy at all. You need to learn a lot of experience to know way to life fast, how to drive a deer or hook an elephant to the main house…
Wish you have fun playing the game!
Source link: Characteristics of the types of troops in the Empire
Leave a Reply