Rising from the depths, Aquaman came to the shores of the Island and he brought his 5th weekly challenge. Complete 5 Aquaman Battle Pass challenges and unlock cool Aquaman skins and other cool rewards.
Aquaman and Fortnite things to know
Link to download the latest Fortnite for PC and Mac:
=> Link to download Fortnite for PC
=> Link to download Fortnite for Mac
Aquaman Challenge in Fortnite
Fortnite allows players to try out one Aquaman challenge per week, so if you’re not keeping up with your to-do list, you’ll have a bit of a tough time ahead.
Until week five, no one could earn the base Aquaman skin. Each week, Fortnite will unlock a new Aquaman challenge, and with the arrival of week five, players can finally complete the final challenge. In case you didn’t keep up, here are all the quests and their associated rewards:
- – Week 1: Use whirlpool at Fortilla and reward is King of the Beach – loading screen.
- – Week 2: Catch 2 different species of fish in a match and the reward is Sea Shaka – Emote.
- – Week 3: Use a fishing rod to ride Loot Shark at Sweaty Sands and the reward is Trident – Spray.
- – Week 4: Complete the swim challenge at Dirty Docks and reward Supreme Shell – Back Bling.
- – Week 5: Collect trident at Coral Cave and reward Aquaman’s trident – tool.
After unlocking the Aquaman skin, you dress up to participate in an additional challenge and receive the Arthur Curry skin – king of the 7 oceans. Whether you haven’t started the Aquaman challenges or just have this week’s challenge left, all of his goals will be available for the rest of Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 3.
Also if you are new to the world of Fortnite you can also follow Fortnite tips for newbies Click here to learn more.
Aquaman has appeared in Fortnite
, Aquaman came to Fortnite in the Battle Pass, Aquaman Event came to Fortnite,
Source link: Aquaman has officially appeared in the Fortnite world